ProteinWorks™ Kits for routine LC-MS Protein Quantification
Waters® ProteinWorks™ Digestion Kits are specifically designed for fast, easy and routine LC-MS analysis of protein quantification via the surrogate peptide approach in bioanalysis.
• Use ProteinWorks™ for a standardized sample digestion with lot-traceable and pre-measured reagents
• Precise and reproducible results with a 3- or 5-steps, ready-to-use optimized protocol
• Flexibility in kit offerings
• Fast sample preparation in just 2-3 hours
• Applicable for a robust ADC quantification (Antibody Drug Conjugates)
The new Waters’ family of ProteinWorks™ protein sample preparation kits for bioanalysis generate sensitive, accurate and reproducible results in protein quantification of i.e. monoclonal antibodies and ADC’s. The kits and the optimized protocol supply a robust and standardized workflow, including ProteinWorks™ uElution SPE Kit for a post-digestion clean-up of excess of digestion reagents, phospholipides and other plasma and serum component.