Cecil IonQuest Ion Chromatography has Numerous Applications
Reliable, modular, versatile, effortless and sensitive IonQuest Ion Chromatography, with automation options, has numerous laboratory applications. Just a few instances include:-
• Detection of arsenic forms, in seafood and in rice.
• Monitoring to ultra low ppb levels of ions such as fluoride, acetate, formate, chloride, phosphate, sulphate, bromide, nitrite, nitrate, sulphite, and iodide in high purity boiler water feeds and steam condensates.
• Checks on ions within the diesel, semiconductor, electroplating, mining, fracking and effluent industries.
• Measurements of many ions, such as chloride, bromide, bromate, fluoride, phosphates, sulphates, nitrates, ammonia, sodium, lithium, magnesium, potassium and calcium in potable waters and soils.
• Certification of cations in cough formulations and other pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and foods and beverages.
• Other industrial applications include the analyses of monoethanolamine for the Claus Process;